GREAT (European H2020 project) was accepted at the Summer 2015. Its kick-off meeting took place at SPINTEC in Grenoble on February 22nd-23rd 2016. The project aims at developing magnetic stacks able to equally perform memory, radio-frequency as well as sensor functionalities on the same chip, to address Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The main objectives of the project are:
- The development of the technology
- The evaluation of integrating such devices in hybrid systems-on-chip
- The realization of an hybrid CMOS-magnetic demonstrator for proving the manufacturability of this technology.
- Contact at SPINTEC: Guillaume PRENAT; Grégory Di Pendina
- Web site
- SPINTEC for the development of the technology and the low-level design of hybrid functionalities and tools
- The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology for the design of digital circuits and systems
- The LIRMM for the design of digital circuits and systems and the design of circuits for sensor applications.
- The Transilvania University of Brasov for the micromagnetic simulations and interface between physics and electronic design
- TU Dresden for the design of RF circuits
- Singulus Technology for the magnetic stacks deposition
- Tower Jazz for the development of the full hybrid CMOS/magnetic process
- Evaderis for end-user specifications and go-to-market
- TopLink Innovation for administrative coordination.