SPINTEC is a research laboratory hosting staff belonging with national Institutes CEA and CNRS, and local Universities Université Grenoble Alpes and Grenoble Institute of Technology. The process for opening positions and applying varies depending on the Institute:
- CEA: in general, positions are open for integration in a well-defined laboratory, in our case SPINTEC. In case of opening, the position will be advertised below, along with the procedure to follow.
- Research positions are open at the national level, with no pre-allocation to the labs; it is an open competition between all candidates. Openings are advertized in the Fall (typically Oct-Nov), and deadline for application is generally set to the first days of January. General information about this process and careers can be found here. Please inquire in advance if you are interested to apply.
- Technicians and Engineers positions are be advertised below when some are open, along with the procedure to follow. General information about this process and carrers can be found here.
- Universities: positions and open yearly. Positions may target a given laboratory, a topic over a range of laboratories, or be open. Openings for associate professorships and professorships are separate. The opening and competition usually take place during the Spring.
- Tenured associate professor position – Digital and mixed level circuit and architecture design and validation [December 08th, 2023]
Research. The hired person will join the spintronics IC design team, bringing complementary expertise in circuit design and architecture. The aim is to create a holistic chain of design and validation skills, covering all levels ...
- Assistant Professor position – Design of spintronic circuits for artificial intelligence [February 03rd, 2023]
SPINTEC is opening a tenured assistant professor/lecturer position in the field of frugal digital electronics, design of embedded systems, design of digital architectures in disruptive technologies (MCF section 61-63). The recruited person will carry out ...
- Engineer Position – Epitaxy of 2D materials [July 15th, 2021]
SPINTEC is opening a tenured position for a supporting engineer for the epitaxy of 2D materials. The engineer will be part of SPINTEC’s 2D spintronics team, with the objective of developing and managing an ambitious ...
- Professorship position – Theory and simulation of spintronics [February 09th, 2021]
SPINTEC is opening a Professorship position, with competition to take place during Spring 2021. The research scope is theory and numerical simulation, covering all aspects from fundamental to applied spintronics in the broadest sense. The ...
- Recruiting a Research Scientist on spintronic neuromorphic computing [June 11th, 2020]
Spintec Positioned at the crossroad of science and technology, SPINTEC (SPINtronique et TEchnologie des Composants, https://www.spintec.fr) is one of the leading spintronics research laboratories worldwide. SPINTEC was created in 2002 and rapidly expanded to currently reach ...