- Review — Cancer treatment by magneto-mechanical effect of particles (June 30th, 2020)
Cécile Naud, Caroline Thébault, Marie Carrière, Yanxia Hou, Robert Morel, François Berger, Bernard Dieny, Hélène Joisten, Nanoscale Advances, RSC (2020). Cancer treatment by magneto-mechanical effect of particles (TMMEP) is a growing field of research. The principle ...
- Review – Current-induced spin-orbit torques in ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic systems (September 30th, 2019)
A. Manchon, J. Železný, I. M. Miron, T. Jungwirth, J. Sinova, A. Thiaville, K. Garello, and P. Gambardella. Rev. Mod. Phys. 91, 035004 (2019) Spin-orbit coupling in inversion-asymmetric magnetic crystals and structures has emerged as a powerful ...
- Editor – Topical issue in MRS bulletin: Advanced memory—Materials for a new era of information technology (April 10th, 2018)
Bernard Dieny (from Spintec) and Cheol Seong Hwang are Guest Editors for a topical issue of the MRS Bulletin in May 2018, dedicated to Advanced memory—Materials for a new era of information technology. View online: DOI: ...
- Review – Antiferromagnetic spintronics (March 12th, 2018)
V. Baltz, A. Manchon, M. Tsoi, T. Moriyama, T. Ono, and Y. Tserkovnyak, Rev. Mod. Phys. 90, 015005 (2018) Spintronics utilizing antiferromagnetic materials has potential for the next generation of applications and offers opportunities for ...
- Book – Introduction to Random-Access Memory (September 01st, 2017)
B. Dieny, R. B. Goldfarb, K.-J. Lee (Eds), IEEE Press, Wiley (2017). With chapter authorship from Spintec: L. Buda-Prejbeanu, L. Prejbeanu, B. Diény. DOI: 10.1002/9781119079415 Magnetic random-access memory (MRAM) is poised to replace traditional computer memory based on ...
- Review – Perpendicular magnetic anisotropy at transition metal/oxide interfaces and applications (June 28th, 2017)
B. Dieny and M. Chshiev, Rev. Mod. Phys. 89, 025008 (2017). Spin electronics is a rapidly expanding field stimulated by a strong synergy between breakthrough basic research discoveries and industrial applications in the fields of magnetic ...
- Review – Three-dimensional nanomagnetism (April 20th, 2017)
Amalio Fernandez-Pacheco, Robert Streubel, Olivier Fruchart, Riccardo Hertel, Peter Fischer, Russell P. Cowburn, Nature Comm. 8, 15756 (2017) Magnetic nanostructures are being developed for use in many aspects of our daily life, spanning areas such as ...
- Editor – Proceedings of the IEEE, Special issue on Spintronics (October 01st, 2016)
Special issue on Spintronics, published in the proceedings of the IEEE, vol.104 (10), October 2016 Editors: Hideo Ohno, Mark Stiles, Bernard Dieny
- Spintronic phenomena: Giant Magnetoresistance, Tunnel Magnetoresistance and Spin transfer torque (January 01st, 2013)
Baraduc, C., Chshiev, M., Dieny, B.
- Magnetic Random Access Memories (January 01st, 2011)
Dieny, B., Sousa, R.C., Nozières, J.-P., Redon, O., Prejbeanu, I.L., (2011)
- Spintronic devices for memory and logic applications (January 01st, 2011)
Dieny, B., Sousa, R.C., Alvarez-Hérault, J., Papusoi, C., Prenat, G., Ebels, U., Houssameddine, D., Rodmacq, B., Auffret, S., Buda-Prejbeanu, L.D., Cyrille, M.-C., Delaët, B., Redon, O., Ducruet, C., Nozières, J.-P., Prejbeanu, I.L., 19, 107 (2011)
- Introduction to spin transfer torque (January 01st, 2010)
Baraduc, C., Chshiev, M., Ebels, U. (2010)
- Spin transfer torques in magnetic tunnel junctions (January 01st, 2009)
Manchon, A., Ryzhanova, N., Chshiev, M., Vedyaev, A., Lee, K.-J., B. Dieny (2009)
- Spin valves (January 01st, 2004)
Dieny, B., 67 (2004)
- Magnetic thin films and multilayers (January 01st, 2002)
Dieny, B. (2002)