The various ways to get funded for a PhD at SPINTEC
We regularly open PhD positions with readily-available grants based on our own funding. Such positions are advertised below, when available. Besides this, there are a significant number of programs to apply for grants, in a joint project involving the candidate and the laboratory, as listed below. A list of research topics for which we are seeking candidates is updated on a yearly basis, typically during the Fall, to be displayed on this page. The list of topics proposed for Master-2 internships already provides a good starting point.
Some PhD funding agencies
- Doctorate schools. We are mostly connected to the Physis and the Electronics, Electrical Energy, Automatic Control and Signal Processing doctoral Schools.
- Nanosciences Foundation
- LANEF excellence action.
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions
- Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- CIFRE grants, funded with an industrial partner.
Latest positions posted
- PhD position [POSITION FILLED] – TEM magnetic imaging of ferromagnetic nanotubes for 3D spintronics [October 29th, 2018]
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED Keywords: 3D spintronics, magnetic nanotube, magnetic domain wall, curvature, electron holography, magnetic imaging, core-shell Topic Three-dimensional spintronics is a fast emerging topic . On the fundamental side this opens pathways for novel spin ...