Over the 5 years of the latest evaluation period (2009-2014), the activity of SPINTEC led to 175 papers in international refereed journals, including 23 in journals with the highest impact factors (> 6.5). Since then, the increase of Spintec staff has led to a sensitive increase of publication, rising to around 60 per year. In 2016, we count 6 papers in Nature Material, Nature Nanotechnology and Nature Communication, as well as in Nano Lett. and Phys. Rev. Lett., just to cite a few. The publications are listed below starting 1st January 2016. Other sources of information include:
- Selected key publications and Annual bookets.
- Publications sorted with statistics (type of work, co-authoring labs, topic etc.): HAL spintec statistics
- Publications prior to 2016 (PDF)
- Books, chapters and reviews.
- SPINTEC on Research gate.