Magnetic sensor with tunable range
Magnetic anisotropy can be controlled by electric field, which could lead to low-consumption devices. Our aim is to enhance the electric field effect by studying different materials. Eventually, this study will pave the way towards a magnetic field sensor with tunable range.
Ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensor
We develop an ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensor able to detect 1pT at low frequency. This sensor could replace the magnetic sensors usually boarded on space mission with a significant weight reduction, or be used for magneto-cardiography.
Magnetic tunnel junctions for sensors
To improve the quality of industrial magnetic field sensors, we develop sensitive and low-noise magnetic tunnel junctions, by addressing the influence of structure, materials and geometry.
- Arnaud PAGEAU (2017-2018)
- Julien VIDAL (2017-2018)
- Titiksha SRIVASTAVA (2015-2018)
- Amandine BOCHEUX (2015-2016)
- Myckael MOUCHEL (2014-2017)
- Marine SCHOTT (2014-2017)
- Paulo COELHO (2014-2017)
- MAROT- CNRS Pre-maturation program (2017-2018)
- UGA AGIR-AutoMag3D (2016-2017)
- ANR-Elecspin (2016-2020)
- Projet de collaboration Crocus
- Projet de collaboration LPC2E
- Institut NEEL, Grenoble, France
- Crocus Technology, Grenoble, France
- LPC2E, Orléans, France
- IEF, Orsay, France
- Ecole Polytechnique, LMC, Palaiseau, France
- ADMIS – An ANR project (August 12th, 2019)
A very exciting field of research has recently been devoted to magnetic skyrmions: they are potential candidates to overcome the power consumption problems of the conventional microelectronic Von Neuman architectures where memory and logic functions ...
- A Route towards Dynamic Control of Skyrmion Chirality (February 11th, 2019)
The very popular magnetic bubbles called skyrmions are promising for dense data storage, logic and neuromorphic applications thanks to the unique sense of rotation (chirality) of their surrounding domain wall. The so-called Dzyaloshinskii−Moriya Interaction (DMI) is ...
- Creation of Magnetic Skyrmion Bubble Lattices by Ultrafast Laser in Ultrathin Films (December 18th, 2018)
Magnetic skyrmions are topologically nontrivial magnetic domains where the magnetization rotates in a fixed sense (chirality). They are usually created by magnetic fields or by non-homogeneous electric currents. Here S.G. Je et al. have shown ...
- Seminar – An experimentalist view of the Gilbert damping in FeCoB/MgO systems (November 29th, 2018)
On December 18, we have the pleasure to welcome Thibaut Devolder from C2N-CNRS at Orsay, France. He will give us a seminar at 14:00, CEA/Spintec, Bat. 1005, room 434A entitled : An experimentalist view of the ...
- Masters thesis projects for Spring 2019 (October 10th, 2018)
You find here the list of proposals for Master-2 internships to take place during Spring 2019. In most cases, these internships are intended to be suitable for a longer-term PhD work. Interested Master-1 students are ...