Spintec has developed a strong expertise in the fields of temperature-dependent magnetic and transport properties, sub-nanosecond magnetization dynamics, high frequency noise and near field magnetic probing. The laboratory is equipped with numerous experimental set-ups, whether home made or commercial, which allow characterizing any system from the laboratory sample to the wafer-level test device. Pictures show some of our experimental set-ups.
Vibrating Sample Magnetometer
Dynamic Magnetoresistance Measurement Set-up
Magneto-Optical Kerr Effect
Wafers tester under magnetic field
DC+RF probe tester
Automatic Wafers tester under magnetic field
- Hprobe, la pépite française qui veut accélérer le test de mémoires et capteurs magnétiques (February 04th, 2020)
Hprobe passe à la vitesse supérieure. Après avoir levé 300 000 euros en avril 2018, la start-up issue de SPINTEC et spécialiste du test magnétique de composants semi-conducteurs vient de boucler un deuxième tour de ...
- Spintronic memristor based on an isotropically coercive magnetic layer (December 03rd, 2019)
We propose an original concept of spintronic memristor based on the angular variation of the tunnel magnetoresistance (TMR) of a nanopillar comprising several magnetic layers. We have experimentally developed the appropriate magnetic free layer and ...
- Magnetic control of optical responses of biocompatible magneto-elastic membranes (August 29th, 2019)
Numerous studies investigated the use of synthetic membranes for photonic or biomedical applications. We report here on a recent type of biocompatible magnetically actuated membranes, partly originating from studies on magnetic particles for biology, consisting ...
- Physicochemical origin of improved MRAM cells with W capping layer (August 20th, 2019)
Increasing the thermal budget beyond 400°C of magnetic random access memory (MRAM) cells is a major goal to allow for seamless conventional electronics integration. At these temperatures significant material diffusion can destroy the interface properties ...
- Electroless plating to produce flux-closure nanotube for three-dimensional spintronics building blocks (December 18th, 2018)
The conceptual proposal for a so-called race-track three-dimensional data storage device based on domain walls in a dense array of vertical wires, revived the attention on cylindrical magnetic nanostructures. While mostly nanowires have been considered ...