Magnetic sensor with tunable range
Magnetic anisotropy can be controlled by electric field, which could lead to low-consumption devices. Our aim is to enhance the electric field effect by studying different materials. Eventually, this study will pave the way towards a magnetic field sensor with tunable range.
Ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensor
We develop an ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensor able to detect 1pT at low frequency. This sensor could replace the magnetic sensors usually boarded on space mission with a significant weight reduction, or be used for magneto-cardiography.
Magnetic tunnel junctions for sensors
To improve the quality of industrial magnetic field sensors, we develop sensitive and low-noise magnetic tunnel junctions, by addressing the influence of structure, materials and geometry.
- Amandine BOCHEUX (2015-2016)
- Julien VIDAL (2017-2018)
- Myckael MOUCHEL (2014-2017)
- Marine SCHOTT (2014-2017)
- Paulo COELHO (2014-2017)
- Titiksha SRIVASTAVA (2015-2018)
- MAROT- CNRS Pre-maturation program (2017-2018)
- UGA AGIR-AutoMag3D (2016-2017)
- ANR-Elecspin (2016-2020)
- Projet de collaboration Crocus
- Projet de collaboration LPC2E
- Institut NEEL, Grenoble, France
- Crocus Technology, Grenoble, France
- LPC2E, Orléans, France
- IEF, Orsay, France
- Ecole Polytechnique, LMC, Palaiseau, France
- URGENT – Clean room technologist position : 1 Year (July 20th, 2017)
The Spintec laboratory is looking for a technologist to develop an ultra-sensitive magnetic sensor for space applications, as part of a collaboration between the Spintec laboratories in Grenoble and LPC2E in Orleans. The candidate must ...
- PhD defense : Development of low-noise magnetic tunnel junctions for magnetic field sensors (May 23rd, 2017)
On Thursday, the 22th Of June 2017 at 14h00, Myckael MOUCHEL from CROCUS TECHNOLOGY (DRF/INAC/SPINTEC), will defend his PhD thesis entitled “Development of low-noise magnetic tunnel junctions for magnetic field sensors” Place : Amphithéâtre Grenoble INP-PHELMA ...
- Proposals for student internships for Spring 2017 (November 26th, 2016)
You find here the list of proposals for Master-2 internships to take place during Spring 2017. In most cases, these internships are intended to be suitable for a longer-term PhD work. You may either download the ...
- GREAT – A H2020 FET project at SPINTEC (June 30th, 2016)
Overview GREAT (European H2020 project) was accepted at the Summer 2015. Its kick-off meeting took place at SPINTEC in Grenoble on February 22nd-23rd 2016. The project aims at developing magnetic stacks able to equally perform memory, radio-frequency ...
- Magnetic sensors (September 11th, 2015)
Thematic overview Spintec was originally heavily involved in read heads for disk drive, yet this activity all but vanished due to the strong consolidation of the industry, now with only two players with strong internal R&D ...