Magnetic sensor with tunable range
Magnetic anisotropy can be controlled by electric field, which could lead to low-consumption devices. Our aim is to enhance the electric field effect by studying different materials. Eventually, this study will pave the way towards a magnetic field sensor with tunable range.
Ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensor
We develop an ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensor able to detect 1pT at low frequency. This sensor could replace the magnetic sensors usually boarded on space mission with a significant weight reduction, or be used for magneto-cardiography.
Magnetic tunnel junctions for sensors
To improve the quality of industrial magnetic field sensors, we develop sensitive and low-noise magnetic tunnel junctions, by addressing the influence of structure, materials and geometry.
- Arnaud PAGEAU (2017-2018)
- Julien VIDAL (2017-2018)
- Titiksha SRIVASTAVA (2015-2018)
- Amandine BOCHEUX (2015-2016)
- Myckael MOUCHEL (2014-2017)
- Marine SCHOTT (2014-2017)
- Paulo COELHO (2014-2017)
- MAROT- CNRS Pre-maturation program (2017-2018)
- UGA AGIR-AutoMag3D (2016-2017)
- ANR-Elecspin (2016-2020)
- Projet de collaboration Crocus
- Projet de collaboration LPC2E
- Institut NEEL, Grenoble, France
- Crocus Technology, Grenoble, France
- LPC2E, Orléans, France
- IEF, Orsay, France
- Ecole Polytechnique, LMC, Palaiseau, France
- Seminar – An experimentalist view of the Gilbert damping in FeCoB/MgO systems (November 29th, 2018)
On December 18, we have the pleasure to welcome Thibaut Devolder from C2N-CNRS at Orsay, France. He will give us a seminar at 14:00, CEA/Spintec, Bat. 1005, room 434A entitled : An experimentalist view of the ...
- Masters thesis projects for Spring 2019 (October 10th, 2018)
You find here the list of proposals for Master-2 internships to take place during Spring 2019. In most cases, these internships are intended to be suitable for a longer-term PhD work. Interested Master-1 students are ...
- PhD defense – Double barrier magnetic tunnel junctions for innovative spintronic devices (October 09th, 2018)
Paulo COELHO defends his PhD on Tuesday 30th October, 2pm, at the CNRS conference room (25 rue des Martyrs). An access request is required before hand, is you wish to attend. This thesis is a study ...
- Seminar: revisited aspects of spintronics: coupling and tunneling magnetoresistance, electric field control of anisotropy (August 23rd, 2018)
On August 31, we have the pleasure to welcome Coriolan Tiusan prof. at Univ. Cluj-Napoca, ROMANIA and Senior Researcher at Institute Jean-Lamour, Nancy. He will give us a seminar which will take place at SPINTEC ...
- PhD thesis defense : Electric field control of magnetic properties of Pt/Co/AlOx system (October 24th, 2017)
On Thursday, the 26th Of October 2017 at 14h00, Marine SCHOTT from UGA/Neel Institute, will defend her PhD thesis entitled “Electric field control of magnetic properties of Pt/Co/AlOx system” Place : Amphithéâtre du CNRS / ...