Magnetic sensor with tunable range
Magnetic anisotropy can be controlled by electric field, which could lead to low-consumption devices. Our aim is to enhance the electric field effect by studying different materials. Eventually, this study will pave the way towards a magnetic field sensor with tunable range.
Ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensor
We develop an ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensor able to detect 1pT at low frequency. This sensor could replace the magnetic sensors usually boarded on space mission with a significant weight reduction, or be used for magneto-cardiography.
Magnetic tunnel junctions for sensors
To improve the quality of industrial magnetic field sensors, we develop sensitive and low-noise magnetic tunnel junctions, by addressing the influence of structure, materials and geometry.
- Arnaud PAGEAU (2017-2018)
- Julien VIDAL (2017-2018)
- Titiksha SRIVASTAVA (2015-2018)
- Amandine BOCHEUX (2015-2016)
- Myckael MOUCHEL (2014-2017)
- Marine SCHOTT (2014-2017)
- Paulo COELHO (2014-2017)
- MAROT- CNRS Pre-maturation program (2017-2018)
- UGA AGIR-AutoMag3D (2016-2017)
- ANR-Elecspin (2016-2020)
- Projet de collaboration Crocus
- Projet de collaboration LPC2E
- Institut NEEL, Grenoble, France
- Crocus Technology, Grenoble, France
- LPC2E, Orléans, France
- IEF, Orsay, France
- Ecole Polytechnique, LMC, Palaiseau, France
- Seminar: revisited aspects of spintronics: coupling and tunneling magnetoresistance, electric field control of anisotropy (August 23rd, 2018)
On August 31, we have the pleasure to welcome Coriolan Tiusan prof. at Univ. Cluj-Napoca, ROMANIA and Senior Researcher at Institute Jean-Lamour, Nancy. He will give us a seminar which will take place at SPINTEC ...
- PhD thesis defense : Electric field control of magnetic properties of Pt/Co/AlOx system (October 24th, 2017)
On Thursday, the 26th Of October 2017 at 14h00, Marine SCHOTT from UGA/Neel Institute, will defend her PhD thesis entitled “Electric field control of magnetic properties of Pt/Co/AlOx system” Place : Amphithéâtre du CNRS / ...
- Proposals for student internships for Spring 2018 (October 03rd, 2017)
You find here the list of proposals for Master-2 internships to take place during Spring 2018. In most cases, these internships are intended to be suitable for a longer-term PhD work. Interested Master-1 students are ...
- A skyrmion switch (September 28th, 2017)
Nanoscale magnetic skyrmions are good candidates for data manipulation and storage in spintronic applications (logic and/or memory). M. Schott et al. have recently shown that a gate voltage can nucleate or annihilate skyrmions. This proof ...
- PhD defense : Development of low-noise magnetic tunnel junctions for magnetic field sensors (May 23rd, 2017)
On Thursday, the 22th Of June 2017 at 14h00, Myckael MOUCHEL from CROCUS TECHNOLOGY (DRF/INAC/SPINTEC), will defend his PhD thesis entitled “Development of low-noise magnetic tunnel junctions for magnetic field sensors” Place : Amphithéâtre Grenoble INP-PHELMA ...