You find here the list of proposals for Master-2 internships to take place during Spring 2018. In most cases, these internships are intended to be suitable for a longer-term PhD work. Interested Master-1 students are also encouraged to apply.
You may either download the full list of proposals, along with an introduction to the SPINTEC lab. You may also view directly one of the proposals, from the list below.
1. Atomic layer deposition for tunnel barriers in magnetic tunnel junctions
2. Development of optically switchable storage layer materials to be integrated in magnetic tunnel junctions
3. Development of an ultra-fast SOT-MRAM
4. Magnetic memory with reduced write current thanks to microwave assistance
5. Magnetic tunnel junctions suitable for memory applications over a large range of operating temperatures
MAGNETIZATION DYNAMICS AND MICROWAVE DEVICES
8. Magnon Transport
9. Magnetic tunnel junction as nanosensor to detect propagating spin waves in insulating YIG
10. Spin waves manipulation and detection in conventional metallic spintronics materials
11. Optimisation of spintorque nano-oscillators
12. Spintorque-diode detectors for intrachip wireless communication